Spring Green Pastures Quarterly Meeting
Green Pastures Quarterly Meeting spring business meeting will be from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Saturday, May 15, 2021, via Zoom (see below for link). In addition to business items, Friends will hear updates from the Michigan Friends Center and the Michigan Quakers for Environmental Action. To add an item to the agenda, please contact one of our Co-Clerks, Deb Wickering (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Elliott Brannon (email@example.com). We hope to see you there.
- Query related to Environment and Sustainability (Elliott Brannon)
- Roll call (Elliott Brannon)
- Previous Meeting’s Minutes (Elliott Brannon)
- Reflections on Mid-winter gathering (Deb Wickering)
- Report on Called Meeting for Friends School in Detroit (Joseph Mills)
- Treasurer Report and Budget
- Nominating Committee
- Michigan Friends Center Update (Richard Tucker)
- Michigan Quakers for Environmental Action: (Peggy Daub, Phil Volk and/or Richard Tucker)
- GPQM moving forward
Zoom information: https://umich.zoom.us/j/91769618384 | Meeting ID: 917 6961 8384
GPQM Newsletter and Facebook group
You will notice that we have attached our Green Pastures Quarterly Meeting newsletter to this post. Please share it far and wide!
As we explore ways of keeping Friends connected throughout GPQM, we have begun a newsletter that is distributed in pdf format four times per year, as well as a Facebook group. Perhaps you have news to share with other Meetings and Worship Groups in GPQM, or you would like to invite Friends to an upcoming event. Send your news to April Allison at (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will spread the word though Facebook and/or this periodic newsletter. We hope to hear from you.