GPQM Spring Meeting online May 21
The spring Green Pastures Quarterly Meeting will be online beginning at 10 a.m., Saturday, May 21, 2022. Contact email@example.com to receive the Zoom link.
We will hear from our Nominating Committee and receive other reports. Then our special presenter will be organic farmer Jane Bush, who will discuss how earth justice and Quaker testimonies influence her farming and associated businesses. Jane is a Red Cedar Friends Meeting member and the founder of an ag co-op.
Learn more about Jane and the Grazing Fields Cooperative.
- Roll call
- Previous Meeting’s Minutes
- Treasurer Report
- Draft Budget for 2022-2023
- Nominating Committee
- Michigan Friends Center update
- Michigan Quakers for Environmental Action report
- Presentation by organic farmer Jane Bush
Check out the latest GPQM Newsletter here.