Archive for category Bulletin
A FRIENDLY REMINDER
Items to be published in the Fall Bulletin of Lake Erie Yearly Meeting should be received by the Bulletin editors by Tuesday, October 15.
Examples of items to send:
- news items from yearly meeting committees
- photographs from Annual Sessions or monthly meeting activities
- articles or photographs from local monthly meetings or worship groups
- news of regional conference/retreats
- news of individual Friends
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, Peggy Daub & Jeff Cooper Co-Editors, LEYM Bulletin
The deadline for submissions to the Spring Bulletin of Lake Erie Yearly Meeting is Wednesday, May 15th.
Warmly welcomed: articles describing activities of monthly meetings, essays, poetry or artwork related to spiritual journeys.
Especially needed: anything that people need to see prior to our summer sessions in Bluffton.
Send to the Bulletin editors.
Early Bulletins from 1963 and 1964 have been added to the Bulletin archives. The first edition for 1963 details the formation of Lake Erie Yearly Meeting alongside the existing Lake Erie Association. You can find them here.