Request for Proposals for 2021 Annual Meeting
Request for Workshop Proposals 2021 Annual Meeting
The Program Committee of LEYM is requesting proposals from Friends for workshop presentations at our 2021 Annual Meeting, to be held Wednesday evening, July 28 – Sunday, August 1 by videoconference. The theme of this year’s meeting is Healing Through Truth. The deadline for submission is Monday, February 15th. We cannot guarantee that proposals submitted after that date will be considered.
We do not yet know exactly how many workshops we will be presenting or what time slots will be allotted for workshops, but we expect they will be scheduled for Friday and Saturday. Each workshop will last up to an hour and 30 minutes, and should have some relationship to the theme. We will also host less formal interest groups in addition to the workshops. More information about proposals for interest groups will be available in April.
Please submit the following for each workshop proposal:
- Name and monthly meeting of leader(s)
- Committee or organization, if applicable
- Title of your workshop
- Preferred length of time (up to 90 minutes)
- One or two paragraphs describing the content of the workshop, including its relationship to the theme of the annual meeting.
- Brief description of your format: e.g., will you want to have break-out rooms during the session; is there a minimum or maximum number of people that you would request?
All proposals should be sent to Susan Hartman at email@example.com, no later than February 15th. We look forward to receiving proposals from individuals or committees and hope that Friends will have thoughtful and interesting ideas to share with all of us. Get PDF of Call for Proposals here.
LEYM Program Committee:
Thomas Taylor (Ann Arbor), Clerk; Claire Cohen (Pittsburgh); Aran Reinhart (Broadmead); Susan Hartman (Ann Arbor); Steve Morehouse (Ann Arbor); Greg Mott (Broadmead)