- Co-Clerk: Raelyn Joyce, Kalamazoo Meeting, 1920 Hillsdale, Kalamazoo, MI 49006 269 345-0489, raejoyce10 at gmail.com
- Co-Clerk: Kris Gaumer, Red Cedar Meeting, 1120 N. Foster Ave., Lansing, MI 48912 517 242-4980, gaumerkr at msu.edu
- Recording Clerk: Tom Blackwell, 1640 Broadway, Ann Arbor, MI 48105 734 668-1008, tblackw at umich.edu
- Treasurer: Jeff Cooper, Ann Arbor Meeting, 1506 Arborview Blvd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103 cooperdaub at hotmail.com
Currently, GPQM conducts business the third Saturday in May and the third Saturday in September at the Michigan Friends Center in Chelsea, Mich. These start at 9:00 AM.
Notice: the 2019 Spring Gathering is May 11.
A Mid-Winter Gathering for fellowship and renewal is held starting at 9:00 AM, usually in February. A gathering for worship and pot-luck around the time of Hiroshima Day (the first Sunday of August) is held at Quaker Park in Battle Creek starting at 11:00 AM. Joe Mills of Kalamazoo Meeting (269-375-4414 or millrae at juno.com) is the person to contact for further information about this event.
According to the Articles of Association, GPQM’s purpose is to:
- promote and support the activities of its members in worship, witness and social service, according to the beliefs of Friends;
- found , foster and support local meetings of Friends;
- harmonize, publish and propagate the beliefs and aspirations of Friends with respect to worship, witness, and social service.
- It continues to help support the American Friends Service Committee Ann Arbor office.
- It owns and is responsible for the administration of the Friends School in Detroit
- It acts in conjunction with the Friends Lake Cooperative Community to administer the Michigan Friends Center under its Articles of Incorporation.
Abstract of the History of Green Pastures Quarterly Meeting
- Formed in 1957, consisting of Ann Arbor, Detroit and Kalamazoo Meetings, the East Lansing Preparative Meeting and the Toledo Friends Group
- Attendance in the late fifties and early sixties about 200.
- 1960 affiliated with FGC and accepted the 1955 PYM Faith and Practice.
- 1964 incorporated officially. Grand Rapids Preparative Meeting included.
- 1968 Birmingham Meeting became a constituent meeting.
- 1970 Pine River Meeting; 1971 Grand Rapids Meeting; 1973 Red Cedar Meeting formed. Holland Preparative Meeting formed ??? date.
- In 2006, worship groups function in Albion, Fremont, Manitou, Grand Traverse and Tustin.
- 1959 AFSC first active in Michigan; 1961 Friends Lake Cooperative Community established; 1963 Friends School in Detroit incorporated.