Call for Workshop Proposals for 2022 Annual Sessions
The Program Committee of LEYM is requesting proposals from Friends from within or outside of LEYM for workshop presentations at our 2022 Annual Meeting, to be held Wednesday evening, July 27 – Sunday, July 31, via Zoom. The theme of this years Sessions is Many Roots, One Tree. The deadline for submission is Monday, February 21. We cannot guarantee that proposals submitted after that date will be considered. We have yet to determine exactly how many workshops we will be presenting or what time slots will be allotted for workshops. Each workshop will last up to an hour and 30 minutes, and should have some relationship to the theme.
Please submit the following for each workshop proposal:
- Name and monthly meeting of leader(s)
- Committee or organization, if applicable
- Title of your workshop
- Preferred length of time (up to 90 minutes)
- One or two paragraphs describing the content of the workshop, including its relationship to the theme of the Annual Meeting.
- Brief description of your format: e.g., will you want to have break-out rooms during the session; is there a minimum or maximum number of people that you would request?
All workshop proposals should be sent to Aran Reinhart at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than February 21. (Requests for interest group proposals will be released at a later date).
We look forward to receiving workshop proposals from individuals or committees and hope that Friends will have thoughtful and interesting ideas to share with all of us. If you have any questions about workshops or proposals, please feel free to get in touch with Aran at the same email address.
LEYM Program Committee:
Susan Hartman (Ann Arbor), clerk;
Aran Reinhart (Broadmead);
Greg Mott (Broadmead);
Barbara LeSage (North Columbus);
Bill Warters (Birmingham);
Sally Weaver Sommer (Broadmead);
Ellerie Brownfain (Birmingham)