You are invited to help the Quaker RE Collaborative (QREC) take stock of our work, service, and ministry. Our intention is for a broad listening before we convene at Quaker Hill August 18-20, 2017. The QREC Steering Circle is reaching out to Friends far and wide. Think of this as an invitation to reflect on our State of Society as religious education practitioners. Respond as an individual or convene a Listening Circle to hold the questions with you and prayerfully reflect as a group.
Tell us how it is going, how the network may serve you better and ways you might be moved to serve and engage!
State of the Practitioner
• What gives you hope in Quaker religious education?
• What are areas of struggle and challenge in this work?
State of the Ministry
• Are there growing edges in your work where you would appreciate more support and resources?
• What topics are especially alive in your meeting and First Day programs this year? What’s on the horizon for next year?
• What is working well in your monthly meeting and yearly meeting?
State of the Community of Practice
• How are you experiencing QREC communications, i.e. “Connections” (e-newsletter), Facebook posts, our website?
• What skills and gifts might you offer to our QREC community?