Email davavne at aol.com
Ready to Print Business Cards: What Do Quakers Say?
Materials for Small Meetings and Worship Groups
- Survival Sourcebook: The Care and Maintenance of Small Meetings and Worship Groups
North Pacific Yearly Meeting Outreach Committee
2nd Edition, 1990
- This document is somewhat dated and is undergoing revision. In particular, the lists of resources are mostly out of date, and no mention is made of the internet. Minor errors have been introduced by the process of converting the printed text into an electronic file. However, there are many helpful pieces in it that small meetings and worship groups can benefit from. Posted by permission of North Pacific Yearly Meeting’s Outreach & Visitation Committee
Advancement and Outreach Materials of Interest
Here are some materials of interest when doing Quaker Advancement and Outreach work.
- Friends General Conference Outreach web page - lots of helpful information and resources
- Strengthening Our Meetings: Inreach – Outreach 12/07 (as DOC)
- June 2005 compilation of Resources for Quaker Outreach (as PDF); Resources for Quaker Outreach (as DOC)
- Creating & Maintaining a Meeting Web Site 7-12-12 (DOC); Creating & Maintaining a Meeting Web Site 7-12-12 (PDF)
- Readings on Quakerism: Where to Start (PDF) – A short article printed in the Winter 2006 Bulletin.
- A list of suggestions for strengthening your meeting or worship group and making it more open and welcoming.
Understanding Quaker Practice
(from “About Us” section of website)